EPA + DHA Fish Oil Concentrate
Evening Primrose Oil
Essential Fatty Acid (EFA)
There are two fatty acids termed essential fatty acids (EFA) that your body does not produce on its own.
EFA’s have to be ingested.
Polyunsaturated essential fatty acids are necessary for all systems of the body to function normally, including your skin respiratory system, circulatory system, brain development & organs, flexible joints, eye health & strong immune system.
Omega 3 (Alpha-linolenic Acid) benefits may range from lowering blood pressure to the fight against cardiovascular disease.
• Kwangathi ukusiza nge izakhiwo anti-inflammatory
• Kwangathi ukusiza kanye kukhuliswa ukuphilisa joint
• Kwangathi ukusiza kanye ekuvimbeleni izifo eziningi
• Kwangathi ukusiza ukwehlisa ingozi yesifo senhliziyo
• Kwangathi ukusiza nokuthuthukisa isikhumba enempilo
• Kwangathi ukusiza nokwelapha high blood pressure